Augennahrung - Nutritional supplement
Nutritional supplement with vitamins and minerals.
Content: 60 film tablets = 50.9 grams
The following ingredient substances contribute:
- Vitamin A, vitamin B2, zinc - to the preservation of normal visual acuity
- Zinc - to normal vitamin A metabolism
- Vitamin B2, vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium, copper, zinc – to protect cells from oxidative stress
- Extender microcrystalline cellulose
- Excipient calcium hydrogen phosphate
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
- Stabiliser maltodextrin
- Niacin (vitamin B3)
- Separating agent silicone dioxide
- Zinc oxide
- DL - alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E)
- Anti-oxidant glutathione-containing yeast
- Binding agent hydroxy-propyl-cellulose
- Coating medium talc
- Coating medium hydroxy-propyl-methyl-cellulose
- Humectant polydextrose
- Thickening agent crosslinked sodium carboxymethyl cellulose
- Separating agent magnesium salts of fatty acids
- Coating agent E-904
- Colouring agent titanium dioxide
- Copper sulphate
- Vitamin A acetate
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2)
- Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1)
- Coating agent middle-chain triglycerides
- Colouring agent iron oxide
- Coating medium polyvinylpyrrolidone (povidone)
- Emulsifier lactic acid mono- and diglyceride esters of fatty acids
- Folic acid
- Sodium selenite
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
Reference quantities: One 848 mg film tablet contains:
|Nutritional values||per daily dose (1 tablet)||NRV %*|
* NRV % = percent of nutrient reference values as per Directive (EU) No. 1169/2011, NR: no recommendation available
Recommended intake: 1 film tablet per day unchewed, with sufficient fluid.
Advice: The mentioned recommended daily dose of 1 film tablet per day should not be exceeded.
Augennahrung is no substitute for a balanced and varied diet, along with a balanced lifestyle.
This product contains vitamin A. Pregnant women and women whose pregnancy cannot be ruled out, should ask their physician before beginning consumption.
Augennahrung contains minimal traces of fish gelatin!
This product should not be taken by children less than 4 years of age.
Augennahrung is to be stored out of the reach of children.