Mitmachen und gewinnen!
Beantworten Sie eine kurze Frage und gewinnen mit etwas Glück einen von drei tollen Preisen!
Nutritional supplement with vitamins and minerals.
Content: 60 film tablets = 62.2 grams
The following ingredient substances contribute:
- Vitamin E, manganese and selenium - protection of cells from oxidative effects
- Zinc and manganese - maintenance of normal bones
- Manganese - normal connective tissue formation
Folic acid is important for the formation of new cells. Vitamin B6 supports energy metabolism. Glucosamine and chondroitin are natural building blocks of the joint cartilage. In the joint, chondroitin provides for cartilage elasticity. Glucosamine is found in higher concentrations in the joints and is an essential constituent of joint fluid.
- Glucosamine sulphate (from crustaceans)
- Chondroitin sulphate (from fish)
- Extender microcrystalline cellulose
- Separating agent separating agent magnesium salts of fatty acids
- DL - alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)
- Binding agent pregelatinized potato starch
- Zinc citrate
- Excipient calcium phosphate
- Separating agent partially solidified cottonseed plant oil
- Coating agent E-904
- Manganese sulphate
- Coating medium talc
- Pyridoxin hydrochloride
- Coating medium polyvinylpyrrolidone
- Emulsifier lactic acid mono- and diglyceride esters of fatty acids
- Coating medium carnauba wax
- Coating medium bee wax
- Folic acid
- Sodium selenite
Reference quantities: One 1037 mg film tablet contains:
|Nutritional values||per daily dose (1 tablet)||NRV %*|
* NRV % = percent of nutrient reference values as per Directive (EU) No. 1169/2011, NR: no recommendation available
Recommended intake: 1 film tablet per day unchewed, with sufficient fluid.
Advice: The mentioned recommended daily dose of 1 film tablet per day should not be exceeded. Chrondon is no substitute for a balanced and varied diet, along with a healthy lifestyle. Chondron film tablets should not be taken by
- people with limited glucose tolerance,
- people taking anticoagulant medications (Coumadin anticoagulants),
- people with a known risk for cardiovascular diseases,
- pregnant and nursing women as well as children and adolescents
Chondron contains traces of fish gelatin and shellfish protein. Chrondron is to be kept out of the reach of children.