Dear Customer, our new returns policy is valid for all deliveries from 01.01.2019.
Returns are to be reported within 10 working days of receiving the goods. Please use our returns avis, which can be downloaded here. You can also request it by phone from us.
Download notification of dispatch
Please note that only returns with a fully completed returns notification can be accepted and processed by us. In order to make the process as easy and comfortable as possible for you, please note the following points:
1. The returns notification must be completed, stamped and signed.
2. Returns that do not meet the requirements will not be processed and returned to you freight collect.
3. Please always register returns by e-mail. For this, please send the returns notification, a copy of the delivery note and, for damaged goods, photos to:
4. For an approved return, you will receive a return number from us, which you must subsequently enter in the returns notification form.
5. Please enclose the returns notification and a copy of the return invoice.
6. We can only process returns that have a return number.
7. Temperature records for the transport and storage period can be requested in individual cases from us.
8. Please send the returned goods safely and well packed, in stable shipping boxes and with sufficient postage to our address, ensuring the prescribed storage conditions:
vitOrgan Arzneimittel GmbH
9. The amount of the refund is calculated on the basis of the purchase price actually paid. Any
Price changes after purchase of the goods to be returned can not be asserted.
10. Basically, only directly from vitOrgan Arzneimittel GmbH purchased, undamaged goods in original condition are reimbursable .
11. Goods purchased through pharmaceutical wholesalers will not be reimbursed.
Returns regulation for direct deliveries by vitOrgan Arzneimittel GmbH
Product recall - 100% in the form of a credit
Batch recall - 100% in the form of a credit note
Damaged packaging - goods against goods after testing
Quality complaints - goods against goods after inspection
Stock with more than 12 months minimum shelf-life, which is otherwise perfect - 100% in the form of a credit less EUR 25.00 processing fee
- Stock with less than 12 months minimum shelf-life
- reduced goods obtained with special conditions, third party goods
- Goods provided with third party labels
- Packs of several batches
- Goods without complete return notification
Delivery of the returns:
vitOrgan Arzneimittel GmbH / Retourenabteilung
Brunnwiesenstraße 21 / D-73760 Ostfildern
Tel.: +49 711 448 12 21 oder 0
Fax: + 49 711 448 12 41
D-73760 Ostfildern, 01.01.2019