®Brainaktiv - Nutritional supplement
Nutritional supplement with vitamins and minerals.
Content: 60 capsules = 23.0 grams
The following ingredient substances contribute:
- Pantothenic acid - to normal mental performance
- Pantothenic acid, niacin, vitamins B6, B12 and C, folic acid, iron - to reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12, vitamin C, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, copper - to normal function of the nervous system
The brain has a high rate of metabolism and is dependent upon an optimal supply of nutrients. Natural vital substances support concentration and memory capabilities and can help you remain mentally fit, balanced and efficient. Preserve your mental efficiency.
- Iron gluconate
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
- Capsule coating gelatin
- DL - alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate)
- Niacin (vitamin B3)
- Zinc oxide
- Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5)
- Manganese sulphate
- Vitamin A acetate
- Copper sulphate
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
- Cholecalciferol (vitamin B3)
- Coating medium hydroxy-propyl-methyl-cellulose
- Coating medium talc
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6)
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2)
- Thiamine (vitamin B1)
- Colouring agent titanium dioxide
- Chromium (III) chloride
- Folic acid
- Sodium selenite
- Sodium molybdate
- Coating medium polyethylene glycol
- Colouring agent indigo carmine
Reference quantities: One 384 mg capsule contains:
|Nutritional values||per daily dose (1 capsule)||NRV %*|
* NRV % = percent of nutrient reference values as per Directive (EU) No. 1169/2011, NR: no recommendation available
Recommended intake: Take 1 capsule per day, with sufficient fluid.
Advice: The mentioned recommended daily dose of 1 capsule daily should not be exceeded.
Brainaktiv® is no substitute for a balanced and varied diet, along with a healthy lifestyle.
This product contains vitamin A. Pregnant women and women whose pregnancy cannot be ruled out, should ask their physician before beginning consumption.
Brainaktiv® contains traces of fish gelatin.
This product should not be taken by children less than 4 years of age.
Brainaktiv® is to be kept out of the reach of children.